>>WHAT DOES THE MONTHLY BOX INCLUDE?
Who doesn't love to get packages?! Especially when they are on-trend!
Each month you will get one EXCLUSIVE pair of Rainy Day Girl Designs earrings, along with a Style Card. The Style Card will tell you a little bit about the print or color and also give outfits suggestions for incorporating your new earrings into your wardrobe.
Each month's earrings will be curated to reflect current fashion trends and the season. They will be a color or print that is exclusive to the Monthly Earring Box and will not be available for individual purchase on the website or at The Refinery.
The earrings will vary in style from month to month, from Teardrops to The Lucy and everything else in between. You can keep the month's pair for yourself, or easily gift them using the included gift box!
>>WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE THE STYLE OR COLOR?
The style boxes will have a range of colors and earring styles from Rainy Day Girl Designs. While I hope you will LOVE every pair you receive, I understand they everyone has different tastes. If this month's style doesn't work for you, I've included the perfect gift box that you can use to gift them to someone you know they would be perfect for.
>>HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The Monthly Earring box is $20.00. This includes one pair of earrings, Style Card, gift box and shipping. Sales tax will apply and is calculated based on your zip code.
There is also a 3 month option for $60, where you can purchase three consecutive months of boxes. For example: January, February & March. This gives you the convenience of not having to remember to order each month by the 10th of the month deadline.
>>SHIPPING & ORDERING DEADLINES:
All orders for the current month's box need to be placed by the 10th of the month. Any orders after the 10th of the month will ship the 15th of the next month.
Example: If you order January 1st-10th, your monthly box will ship January 15th. If you order on January 11th-February 10th, your monthly box will ship on February 15th.
Earring boxes will ship on the 15th of the month or the next available mailing day.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Rainy Day Girl Designs
31486 Clarks Ct
Kasota, MN 56050
Jan 20, 2023
Jan 12, 2023
Jul 22, 2022
I purchased for a gift. The receiver was thrilled! Matches a dress perfectly for a summer wedding! Nailed it!